With a focus on creativity and technology, Brilliant curates and produces outstanding branded products that people love. We manage distribution and analytics using homegrown, feature-rich tech tools that enable our clients to easily delight their most important audiences. Combined with our proprietary fulfillment platform, Brilliant delivers the best corporate gifting experiences in the world to support marketing, sales, human resources, and company-wide initiatives.
About the Role:
As a Brilliant Business Development Representative, you'll play a key role in generating new business opportunities for the company and be a part of building a world-class business development organization at a category-defining tech company.
This role is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a fast-paced tech company while giving you ample opportunities for career growth. We are looking for hard-working, competitive, and self-driven individuals who are looking for an opportunity to apply these skills to drive a deep impact in our sales and marketing organizations.
- Coordinate, schedule, and lead web meetings with prospective clients while creating a personal and meaningful experience
- Qualify prospective inbound and outbound prospects to ensure our Client Services team is working with the right accounts
- Manage your own book of target accounts to break into using email, calling, and social selling
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop and implement the appropriate prospecting strategies and plans
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices
- 1-5 years of full-time work experience in Sales - Business/Sales Development, Inside Sales, Sales Support, and Outside Sales
- You possess a player mindset; you strive to grow and develop and never back down from a challenge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - you will be interacting with our clients daily!
- Highly organized - you won’t let anything slip through the cracks (bonus: you enjoy identifying cracks and repairing them)
- You’re extremely coachable and willing to receive and implement feedback.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit (a can-do attitude and someone who doesn’t require constant direction) and a hunger to learn and grow professionally
- #remotelife: You love the freedom remote work brings, and you know that with great freedom comes great responsibility. You’re ready for both
- You are excited about starting or continuing your career in Sales!